The objectives of Good Clinical Practice training are to help nurses:
- Develop knowledge of practices for maintaining the safety and well-being for all human volunteers participating in clinical research.
- Develop understanding for applying practices to maintain the safety and well-being for all human volunteers participating in clinical research.
- Develop an understanding of the overall drug development process.
- Develop an understanding of FDA regulations and guidelines.
- Develop employability knowledge and skills related to clinical research practice.
Participants who complete the training will earn 7 CEUs for the one-day class and 13 CEUs for the 2-day class. Training is held in Vigor’s corporate offices. To register, click the button below. For questions regarding the training, please contact Vigor at 919.381.4343.