Expert clinical research training and placement partner whose primary focus is to exceed your clinical resource expectations.
Our Guarantee To Our Partners
At Vigor, we proudly pioneer innovative resource training and placement solutions. Our partners welcome Vigor CRAs and CRCs with confidence, reducing typical pressures associated with in-house and on-site clinical staff on-boarding. Vigor guarantee’s resource conduct, stability, and consistency. We challenge the status quo and deliver what our partners require.
train skill, and develop future leaders
The demand for CRAs is at an all-time high and unfortunately, the supply is not consistent with market demand. Vigor works to provide talent by diving deep for the pearls in the vast pool of allied health and science professionals. We develop those who exhibit the passion, dedication, and characteristics most compatible for challenging CRA assignments.
Vigor assesses every training candidate for personal and professional characteristics that are indicative of successful clinical researchers. Our training sessions and subsequent exams are intensive yet fair to all those who meet TAP entry criteria. Our advantage is that Vigor guarantees our Graduate’s performance. Our ongoing mentorship of our graduates and partnership with our Clients, sets up an achievable plan for everyone’s success.
Vigor’s training program is approximately 3 weeks of on-site classroom instruction. The class room environment is professional, yet comfortable and relaxed. Pre-training and post-training testing is to be expected. The class will schedule and conduct an on-site monitoring visit at one of Vigor’s valued site partners. Students will learn to write a variety of professional reports and prepare documents related to the conduct of a clinical monitoring visit.
- Career Assessment in Clinical Research
- Customized CRA Training – Three-week course, or equivalent evening twelve-week course
- Customized CRC Training – Two-week course
- GCP Training for Nurse Professionals – Elective One-Day or Two-Day (accredited)
- Continuing Educational Credit (CEU) and/or Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) contact hours
- Comprehensive clinical research training by subject matter experts
- Relevant and timely information impacting today’s industry
- Interactive and technology-based learning platforms, exercises, and Q&A
- Networking opportunities with peers, training staff, and field experts
- A professional development pathway offering beginner, intermediate, and advanced level courses
- Continuing education credits
Why Partner with Vigor
- Trust, Integrity and ConsistencyWe are committed to establishing strong, long term relationships with clients and candidates.
- Partnering to Deliver TalentWe partner to bring you qualified talent to meet your needs. The time freed to seek out and develop talent can be used to grow your organization.
- Save Time & MoneyQuality is a ‘given’ at Vigor but delivering efficient resource solutions and cost-savings to our Clients is a high priority.